Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Those Girl Scouts are MEAN!!

Have you seen these?  This is just mean!!


Is there anything like a Girl Scout thin mint cookie?  I like to support the scouts and I did buy 6 boxes this year (which my 17 year old made quick work of!) but the only ones that really tempt me are the thin mints.  And now there is a cereal to torment me when I grocery shop??

Now for the confession....there is a box of the thin mint cereal in my house.  I haven't tried it yet and it's been there for several weeks calling my name.  One of these days I am going to try it.....probably with almond milk to try to reduce points.  But it's 5 Smart Points for just 3/4 of a cup!!  That is craziness!  I wonder if it's worth it?  Maybe I should just have the cookies!

If only...  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment