Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Weigh-In: Update & Next Goal



I haven't posted a weigh-in in a few weeks so I thought I'd update!  I have just been busy and haven't taken the time to post but I am still working the program and making progress.  Things have slowed way down since I passed the 100 pound point, which is to be expected, but I still have around 30 pounds or so I would like to lose.

I am now about 14 months into my journey and my total weight loss is 111.8 pounds!!

I am thinking about what my next goal should be.  This is the first time since I started that I didn't have a set goal.  Trying to decide what is realistic.  Hmmm.....

The next big thing going on with us is vacation next month.  So....I think my goal will be....

I want to lose 5 pounds before I leave on vacation on April 7th.

That is only a little over 3 weeks.  With the rate I have been losing this might be tough but I'll give it a shot...


No comments:

Post a Comment