Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What's for lunch? Zucchini noodles and chicken salad!

Yeah, I know that no one really cares what I eat for lunch.  Well, maybe a few do because people often ask me what I eat.  So here was today's lunch....


This was so yummy!  On the left is zucchini noodles that I boiled a little and then added just a tiny bit of olive oil to continue frying them.  I just put spray butter and Trader Joe's chili lime seasoning on them and they were so delicious!  And we had some leftover rotisserie chicken left in the fridge so I cut that up with some onion, red grapes and a little Light Hellmann's mayo and it was really good!  I had already eaten half of the chicken salad in the pic so there was more of it!

Only 6 WW Smart Points:

Zucchini noodles: 0 points
Olive oil (1/2 tablespoon):  2 points
Seasoning:  0 points
Chicken:  2 points
Grapes: 0 points
Onions:  0 points
light mayo (2 tbsp--might have actually been less): 2 points

Mmmm Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment